Mechanical Engineering Online
You want a master’s degree that delivers opportunity but still fits into your current personal/work priorities. You’re looking for career advancement and you want practical skills that turn theory into application for solving real engineering problems.
Our non-thesis master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is now available fully online. It allows you to pursue your professional goals with a schedule that fits your life, but it offers the same technical rigor and value as the on-campus master’s degree. In fact, the online degree requirements, instructors, and classes are the same ones you’ll find in our on-campus Mechanical Engineering master’s program. Online students have the opportunity to expand their skills and knowledge in one of three core ME areas: (a) biomechanics, (b) solid mechanics, materials, and manufacturing, or (c) thermal fluid and energy systems.
Our non-thesis master’s degree in ME online will prepare you to tackle a wide array of multidisciplinary engineering challenges under the leadership of top-notch faculty who work directly with other universities, industry partners, and national labs.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Required
- GRE: Not Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Required – two letters. Letters of recommendation are not required for current Mines students.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): Required
- Statement of Purpose: Required
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the ENGLISH PROFICIENCY requirement
Requirements for the non-thesis MSME online are identical to the on-campus degree. Please see the ME Graduate Program webpage for details of the MSME requirements.
|CREDIT HOURS||TOTAL ONLINE TUITION & FEES Fall and Spring 2022-23|
- Employer contributions are routinely applied to cover a portion of this cost.
- Serious about a Mines program? Let Financial Aid help you consider payment options, identify employer contributions and more. We’re here to help.
- Fees for students enrolled in Mines Online programs or courses are included in the cost of tuition.
Request More Information
Investment You Can Count On
Average Starting Salary
Awarded in research funding (FY2019)