Computer Science Professional
Online at Colorado School of Mines
Computer Science Professional Program
Problem-solving, innovation, transformation and creativity. The field of computer science involves much more than programming—it engages and challenges a multitude of skill sets and is only limited by your imagination. Virtually every industry relies on computing, providing a nearly endless amount of opportunities for talented individuals.
The online Computer Science certificate program at Colorado School of Mines provides top-notch instruction to ensure students are prepared for career success upon completion. If you want to make changes in the world, our online courses in computer science can help you make it happen.
Post-Baccalaureate Professional Certificate
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution
- Statement of purpose letter: present your professional and personal goals
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the English Proficiency requirement
Note: A Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is not required for admission into the online Computer Science program
|View Annual Cost of Attendance
- Employer contributions are routinely applied to cover a portion of this cost.
- Serious about a Mines program? Visit the Financing Options page to review the various opportunities.
- Fees for students enrolled in Mines Online programs or courses are included in the cost of tuition.
Request More Information
Investment You Can Count On
Projected job growth
2018-28, Bureau of
Best public universities
by salary potential,
Computer Science Professional Faculty
Assistant Department Head and Teaching Associate Professor
Professor of Practice
Value in Action
The annual salary survey consistently demonstrates the value of a Mines degree.