Graduate Certificate in Product Management
The graduate certificate in Product Management was developed for working professionals and recent graduates looking to develop important skills needed for career advancement.
Students will learn to improve project leadership skills for marketing programs and overseeing product development teams using waterfall or Agile methodologies. They will also have the opportunity to develop abilities in strategic decision making, tactical product development and operational optimization to create valuable, market-leading products that, if successful, lead to greater corporate profitability. This graduate certificate can add considerable value to your resume and help you advance your career.
Courses in the graduate certificate are drawn from the Engineering and Technology Management master’s degree at Mines and can be applied toward that degree (with a 3.0 final grade).
- Bachelor’s Degree: Required
- GRE: Not Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Not Required
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): Required
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the English Proficiency requirement
For additional information about these admissions requirements, please refer to the Admissions Requirements page
|CREDIT HOURS||TOTAL ONLINE TUITION & FEES Fall and Spring 2022-23|
- Employer contributions are routinely applied to cover a portion of this cost.
- Serious about a Mines program? Let Financial Aid help you consider payment options, identify employer contributions and more. We’re here to help.
- Fees for students enrolled in Mines Online programs or courses are included in the cost of tuition.
Request More Information
Investment You Can Count On
Best Value College in the U.S. (#1 in Colorado), payscale.com, 2021
Economics and Business Faculty
Rank - Professor of Public Policy and Director, Payne Institute
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-384-2156
Rank - Associate Professor
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 303-273-2175
David N. Culbreth
Rank - Professor of Practice
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-273-3492
Rank - Research Professor and Professor Emeritus
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 303-273-3921
Rank - Teaching Associate Professor
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-273-3481
Rank - Professor and Viola Vestal Coulter Foundation Chair in Mineral Economics
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 303-273-3981
Rank - Assistant Professor
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-273-3757
Rank - Assistant Professor
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 303-384-2359
Value in Action
The annual salary survey
the value of a Mines degree.