Petroleum Geophysics Certificate
The Online Petroleum Geophysics Certificate program at Mines is custom-designed for geoscientists wishing to strengthen or expand their geophysical skillset. Certification in this program takes advantage of Colorado School of Mines world-renowned expertise in resource and energy evaluation.
With guidance from industry-leading experts, students will expand their knowledge base to better address current exploration and production challenges within the oil and gas industry. Participants in this program can expect to:
- Develop a solid foundation and proficiency in geophysical methods employed in the energy industry.
- Learn the most up-to-date workflow and practices in the industry.
- Learn and understand fundamental concepts from well-known faculty, experienced in the industry.
- Develop skills to better communicate with colleagues in other disciplines in the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Required
- GRE: Not Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Not Required
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): Required
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the English Proficiency requirement
|CREDIT HOURS||TOTAL ONLINE TUITION & FEES Fall and Spring 2022-23|
|Cost per credit hour:||$1,060|
- Employer contributions are routinely applied to cover a portion of this cost.
- Serious about a Mines program? Let Financial Aid help you consider payment options, identify employer contributions and more. We’re here to help.
- Fees for students enrolled in Mines Online programs or courses are included in the cost of tuition.
Request More Information
Investment You Can Count On
Rank - Department Head and Professor of Geophysics and C.H. Green Chair of Exploration Geophysics
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-384-2362