Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Pro Graduate Certificate Program
The Mines FEA Professional online certificate trains recent graduates and mid-career professionals advanced skills in finite element analysis and can help you pursue career opportunities in design, product development or applied research.
Leveraging industry-leading software (Abaqus), the program empowers students with the skills and experience to drive innovation in their chosen field.
- GRE: Not Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Not Required
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): Required
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the English Proficiency requirement
|CREDIT HOURS||TOTAL ONLINE TUITION & FEES Fall and Spring 2022-23|
|Cost per credit hour:||$1,060|
- Employer contributions are routinely applied to cover a portion of this cost.
- Serious about a Mines program? Let Financial Aid help you consider payment options, identify employer contributions and more. We’re here to help.
- Fees for students enrolled in Mines Online programs or courses are included in the cost of tuition.