Environmental Modeling Graduate Certificate Program
The graduate certificate in Environmental Modeling prepares Mines engineers to sustainably address the grand challenges facing engineered systems. This program will be of interest to students with engineering backgrounds who are interested in transitioning into fields of sustainability, environment, conservation and environmental engineering.
Students will explore a breadth of environmental modeling, from specific fate and transport to systems thinking. This certificate will provide students with a very marketable and in-demand skillset for quantifying environmental sustainability of designs. The certificate is a coherent curriculum by itself, but also represents an incremental goal, being 12 out of the 30 total credits towards completing a master’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Required
- GRE: Not Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Not Required
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): Required
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the English Proficiency requirement
|View Annual Cost of Attendance|
- Employer contributions are routinely applied to cover a portion of this cost.
- Serious about a Mines program? Let Financial Aid help you consider payment options, identify employer contributions and more. We’re here to help.
- Fees for students enrolled in Mines Online programs or courses are included in the cost of tuition.
Request More Information
Investment You Can Count On
Civil and Environmental Engineering Faculty
Rank - Grewcock Chair Professor
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-384-2498