Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate Program
The Mines certificate in Entrepreneurship is your accelerated path to creating a new venture, initiative or market independently (entrepreneurship) or within a thriving organization (intrapreneurship). It is ideal for professionals with engineering backgrounds, from recent graduates to middle managers. Whether you want to advance your career and/or your ideas, we will train you on the most efficient and effective skills to create and capture value from creative problem solving to optimal business model design. Unlike others from brand name institutions, with the Mines certificate in Entrepreneurship, you are more likely to launch a startup or innovative initiative by the time you complete it.
- Statement of purpose letter: present your professional and personal goals.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Insatiable curiosity, fear of failure and willingness to roll up your sleeve and work harder than you’ve ever worked to have more fun than you’ve ever had creating value
Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship
9 credit hours:
- EBGN 573 – Entrepreneurial Finance 3.0
- EBGN 566 – Technology Entrepreneurship 3.0
- EBGN 577 – Leading and Managing High Performing Teams 3.0
|CREDIT HOURS||TOTAL ONLINE TUITION & FEES 2021-22|
- Employer contributions are routinely applied to cover a portion of this cost.
- Serious about a Mines program? Let Financial Aid help you consider payment options, identify employer contributions and more. We’re here to help.
- Fees for students enrolled in Mines Online programs or courses are included in the cost of tuition ($999 per credit hour)
Investment You Can Count On
Economics and Business Faculty
Rank - Professor of Public Policy and Director, Payne Institute
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 303-384-2156
Rank - Research Professor and Professor Emeritus
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-273-3921
Rank - Professor and Viola Vestal Coulter Foundation Chair in Mineral Economics
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 303-273-3981