Business Analytics Graduate Certificate Program
In the current age of big data, organizations increasingly have access to large streams of data that they seek to extract value from. Employees with the skills to process, analyze, and convert data into meaningful strategic insights are becoming highly valued in organizations seeking to be more data-driven.
The Business Analytics graduate certificate will teach the skills and knowledge to be able to develop the necessary data-driven analytic frameworks and models to determine the optimal decisions at strategic, tactical and operational levels for organizations. Upon completion, students will understand the latest data analytic methods and predictive modeling tools and be able to convert raw business data into meaningful conclusions that can be used to enhance competitive success in an increasingly competitive environment.
Courses in the graduate certificate are drawn from the Engineering and Technology Management master’s degree at Mines and can be applied toward that degree (with a 3.0 final grade).
- Bachelor’s Degree: Required
- GRE: Not Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Not Required
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): Required
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the English Proficiency requirement
- Bachelor’s of Science degree (ideally with a 3.0/4.0 GPA or better)
- Minimum two years work experience
Current Mines Students
- GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher in junior or senior year
|CREDIT HOURS||TOTAL ONLINE TUITION & FEES Fall and Spring 2022-23|
|Cost per credit hour:||$1,060|
- Employer contributions are routinely applied to cover a portion of this cost.
- Serious about a Mines program? Let Financial Aid help you consider payment options, identify employer contributions and more. We’re here to help.
- Fees for students enrolled in Mines Online programs or courses are included in the cost of tuition.
Request More Information
Investment You Can Count On
Projected Job Growth, 2018-2028
Best Value College in Colorado, niche.com, 2019
Economics and Business Faculty
Rank - Professor of Public Policy and Director, Payne Institute
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-384-2156
Rank - Research Professor and Professor Emeritus
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 303-273-3921
Rank - Professor and Viola Vestal Coulter Foundation Chair in Mineral Economics
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-273-3981